Emmeti Topway T2 Plus manifolds can be used for both underfloor heating and wall hung radiator heating applications. The flow bar on T2 Topway Plus FM has a red sleeved doubled regulating lockshield with a clear flow metering tube.
The integrated electrothermic valves on the return bar allow for electrical control of each circuit via electrothermic actuators, linked to wall thermostats.
Manifold includes 2 drain off/fill valves; an automatic air vent; pressure gauge; 2 blanking plugs.
- The T2 Topway Plus FM (flow meter) has a double regulating red sleeved 0 – 4 l/min flow meter per circuit on the flow bar. The flow meter gives visual indication of the flow rate per circuit
- The double regulation allows isolation and flow balancing of each circuit
- The return bar has blue capped integrated electrothermic bodies (ready for electrothermic heads) per circuit
- Manifold flow and return bars are offset to accommodate flow and return pipework
- Can be surface mounted, concealed in purpose designed plastic or metal cabinets or within a partition wall
- Pressure gauge included
Included in our Emmeti manifold kit is:
1 x Pre-assembled stainless steel manifold. Flow Rail comes with lockshields and flowmeters included. Return Rail includes blue capped integrated electrothermic bodies for each circuit (to be used with electrothermic heads sold separately).
2 x Drain/Fill valves.
1 x Automatic air vent.
1 x 6 bar pressure gauge.
2 x Blanking Plugs.
1 x Pair of double offset brackets at 210mm centres (Manifolds are pre-assembled in the box).
(Ball valves and monobloccos not included)
Warranty: 2 Years