A wiring centre range with built in isolating switch allows access to thermostats and actuators safely, without isolating the whole electrical circuit. The status of system zones can be seen immediately, with call for heat LED lights on the front face of the centre. A power, boiler and pump LED light fitted as standard, for ease of management and the facility to connect up to five actuators per zone. Fully integrated earth connection, which will facilitate all earth connections to ensure earth continuity.
Emmeti EWC-1 wiring centres offer a host of features:
• The built-in on-off switch means that when fault finding, adding new thermostats or electrothermic heads to the centre, work can go ahead safely without the need to isolate the whole electrical system
• The centre allows centralised time control of up to 8 zones with a single time switch
• Night setback using a timeswitch can also be implemented with either live or neutral switching options catered for
• Earth continuity terminals are integrated as standard, to facilitate earthing requirements of system components to be connected to the wiring centre
• Pump live and neutral terminals with a 230V output make it simple to connect a manifold pump to the centre
• Separate boiler interlock terminals enable the boiler to be fired whether it requires a 230V supply or a volt-free connection to the boiler terminals via an internal relay
• With its 50 VA transformer, the 24V version allows up to 16 x 3W electrothermic heads to be controlled
• Eight wiring channels have been provided with clearly marked terminals and ample room for making connections
• Four loose ‘cap’ terminals have been provided which enables up to five electrothermic heads to be connected to two of the zone channels – more can be ordered
• The EWC-1 wiring centre can be housed inside manifold cabinets due to its specially protected enclosure rated at IP44
• The status of the system can be monitored with the LED’s on the front of the casing without the need to open it. They show:
– Power On
– Boiler On
– Pump On
– 8 individual channel LED’s showing a call for heat from the individual thermostats.
• Cable clamping for multiple cables is included with each centre for quicker and easier cable management Both versions come in an elegantly styled case and will satisfy almost all hardwired applications for both radiant heating and cooling.
For our full Emmeti product range click here.