The Danfoss FP720Si (replacing the FP715Si) two-channel full programmer has separate heating and hot water outputs operating on completely independent time bases for maximum flexibility.
At the point of installation, you can choose to have either a 7-day, 24 hour, or 5 day/2-day operation. You can then set 2 or 3 on/off points for each day, enabling you to make your central heating work to your schedule. Additionally, the programmer can be set for either ‘pumped’ or ‘gravity’ hot water.
Installation is made easy as it fits industry standard wall plates, so no rewiring is required. Small and compact in size but with a quality, sharp display, the Danfoss FP720 is really easy to use.
If you require this as a direct replacement for the FP715Si, please note that whilst the back plate is the same size the connections are not the same and some wiring (by a competent person) will need to be carried out.
- Two channel full programmer
- Independent Hot Water and Central Heating
- Independent timebase
- 7 day, 5/2 day or 24 hour
- Service interval function
- Pumped or Gravity option
- Permanent back lit display
- AM/PM or 24 hour display
- Built-in programmes
- Automatic BST/GMT time change
- Convenient user overrides
- Holiday function
- Industry standard wallplate
- Factory set clock
- 2 on/offs or 3 on/offs per day
- Programmes On / Off / Auto / All Day
- Programmable holiday function
- Advance override
- +1 hour override
- 230V 50/60Hz
- Contact rating 3 (1) A
- Switching action 2 x SPDT (commons linked internally)
- Maximum ambient temperature 45°C
- Dimensions W137mm H93mm D29mm
For our full Danfoss range click here.